Friends and family are encouraged to join us for a “spooktacular” time as our elementary students parade in their Halloween costumes!
Halloween Costume Parade
Tuesday, October 31st at 1:55pm • Lower Parking Lot Behind the School
- The parade will be outside as long as it’s not raining profusely. Please dress your child according to the weather.
- All parents and parade attendees are to park in the football stadium parking lot (behind the school).
- Parents may come in at 1:10pm to help their children dress in their costumes.
- All parents will be asked to exit the building by 1:30pm so classes can get lined up and organized.
- Parents and parade attendees are encouraged to stand or sit along the parade route (lower parking lot directly behind the school). You are welcome to bring a chair to place along the parade route. Your proximity to the parading students should allow for great picture taking opportunities.
- Please keep the parade route clear.
- If it rains, we will parade to the high school auditorium.
- Please do not call the school inquiring about the location of the parade as it will be a parade-time decision. If in doubt, we’re going out!
- For the safety of the children, parents — with the exception of room parents with proper ID — will not be allowed back into the building until the parade is over.
Halloween Party Information:
- Each class will have a party immediately following the parade.
- PTO will be providing a bottle of water to each student.
- If you would like to help with the class party, please contact your PTO room parent.
- Please do not send in any candy, treats, or trinkets (edible or inedible).