Typically students don’t get overly excited to take a test; however, when your teachers pull together a pep assembly — surprise flash mob included — it’s hard not to get pumped up!
Spearheaded by Mrs. Shannon Burick, fifth grade teacher, students were treated to a pep assembly filled with cheering, dancing, music, and prizes! Mrs. Burick credits the success of the pep rally to the enthusiasm and participation of her fellow colleagues at NMS!
Best wishes to our third, fourth, fifth, and sixth grade students as they take the PSSAs beginning next week!
Click on the link below to watch a short highlight video of the PSSA Pep Rally:
Special thanks to the following individuals and organizations:
- Mrs. Shannon Burick for spearheading the assembly
- Mrs. Mindy Nichols for creating and teaching the “flash mob” dance
- Ms. Kimberly Heim and the Lancer Pep Band for providing the upbeat music
- Mrs. Regina Manos and the Lancerettes and Majorettes for
- PTO for providing prizes
- Mrs. Christine Shearer for assisting with the planning and production of the assembly
- Mrs. Staci Norris for serving as the assembly announcer
- Brandon Acosta, Joey Carna, and Abby Nigon for giving advice, encouragement, and support to our student audience
- Our teachers and student teacher for showing their school spirit by dancing and leading cheers
- NTSD Administration for always putting the students first