The Top Ten Seniors of Neshannock High School’s Class of 2018 were honored for their academic excellence at the Iron Bridge Inn, on Wednesday May 23, 2018, at the Principal’s Senior Dinner Program. These seniors are the top ranked students as determined by the end of the third grading period. Each student invited an NTSD employee, K-12, who has made an impact on their education to be their guest at dinner.
Top Ten Seniors and Guests:
- Brandon Acosta and Mr. Michael Cavalier, English Teacher
- Arianna Brown and Mrs. Brenda DeVincentis, School Counselor
- Jessica Felion and Mrs. Lina Busin, Spanish Teacher
- Erin Lacap and Miss Rachael Moss, English Teacher
- Juliana McGaffic and Miss Kimberly Heim, Music Teacher
- Brandon Ong and Mr. William Hoffman, Chemistry Teacher
- Rebecca Parry and Mr. Robert Burkes, Mathematics Teacher
- Kassandra Sopko and Miss Anita Slater, History Teacher
- Arthur Tanyel and Mr. Ed Frye, Physics/Mathematics Teacher
- Miranda Thomas and Mr. Edwin Yahn, Art Teacher
Other invited guests were Senior High School Principal Mr. Luca Passarelli, Junior High School Principal Dr. Tracy McCalla, Director of Pupil Services Mrs. Concetta Fiorante, School Secretaries Mrs. Donna Mott, Mrs. Natalie Lepore, and Mrs. Elaine Hoffman.
Congratulations and Best Wishes to our Top Ten Seniors!